I want Tretorn rain boots.
Skerry Vinter
They are lined with fur and way shorter than the Jcrew ones, so slightly easier to walk in. Whatever, I just want new rain boots. Only if money just came to you when you wanted it to, then maybe we could all get what we really can't afford. Ever since my first cycle of midterms ended, all I want to do is shop...wonderful.. Shopping that I can't afford. I just paid off my credit card which was a good chunk out of my checkings. Each month gets more and more painful seeing all that money escape my account at the end of the month, along with that theres rent..etc. And Junei says I should start saving now so I won't be lonely and poor, but it is kind of hard when there are so many things to BUY!!
Can't wait to go to D.C and New York!!! First time on the east coast, I am so excited and it will be right after all of my midterms so I will be FREE!!
I really need/want a car, I feel trapped sometimes. I want to go somewhere but I can't, like running errands I have to wait until someone goes. That's one of the things I miss about home everything is so convenient with a car and we take parking for granted. I need some adventure right about now. What a really want is red velvet cupcakes, maybe I should drive down to Beverley Hills to get some. YUMMO.
THE END.
No comments:
Post a Comment