Bakery coming soonish?? All we need is money...
Any who, I have been continuously adding pictures to my wall, here's what I have so far. (Sorry about the quality of the picture, I used my web cam on my MacBook).

It is probably not straight but it's a work in progress. From left to right, top down: jumping while punching in front of the Lincoln Memorial with Junei; with the Eiffel tower with Laura, Jenn, and Jess; ballerinas; beach in San Sebastian, Spain with Jess with an old man in his speedo; Oski; La Note restaurant in Berkeley; jumping in front of the Louvre with Laura, Jenn, and Jess; sweet pea picture "my honey"; picture of Wolman rink in NY when me and Junei were ice skating; and lastly picture of tiny flowers Laura and me bought for Jenn and Jess for their birthdays in Barcelona.
No comments:
Post a Comment