Sunday, March 22, 2009

Caffeine

I think I need to start getting some caffeine and get my ass out of bed in the morning. My sleeping schedule is totally wack, I go to sleep around 4 and wake up around 1 or 2. I don't even have morning anymore. I defiantly think I am more productive when I wake up early. Maybe I will start trying after my finals are over.

But tea or coffee? I hate the taste of coffee but love the smell. Tea is so boring but tastes good. Maybe neither, I always told myself not to get addicted to caffeine because first of all it stains your teeth, and totally bad for my tummy. Plus, I hate the way my teeth feel after drink caffeine, all grimy and stuff. AND I'll be ADDICTED.. duHh

I defiantly figure out something on this wack schedule, I need 9 hours of sleep everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment