Sunday, September 6, 2009

Testing

Trying to figure out how to have a slide show on my post, so here is my first post with a slide show.



The titan arum, also known as the Corpse Flower, bloomed at the Huntington Library in June. It is an extremely large exotic flower that smells like a corpse when it blooms. Too bad it wasn't fully bloomed when my mom went but still cool to look at.

Also in June, Kevin and I went to The Bird and the Bee concert at the Descanso Gardens in La CaƱada Flintridge. To see them perform live in an intimate setting with the beautiful gardens in the background was amazing. I loved watching "the Bird" also known as Inara George dance on stage. In her whimsical nature, during the show she invited some audience members to the stage to be her backup dancers. I had an awesome time enjoying the show with Kevin.

No comments:

Post a Comment