Thursday, December 10, 2009

Pride & Wedding

I am finally uploading my pictures from Taiwan and China.

So while I was in Taiwan, the Taiwan Pride Parade which happened to be planned on the week I was going to be there. So of course I had to go check it out, and my cousin was planning on going anyways. My cousin and her friends all met up at the MRT station, and totally I was surprised by the amount of people walking in the parade, I had no idea.. If you know Taipei, we walked from 台大醫院 (NTU Hospital) to 西門 (Ximen) and back. There were definitely a lot of onlookers but it was fun walking in the streets of Taipei, which is usually packed with cars and scooters. Since it was a relatively warm day, I think all of the 7/11 and Family Marts along the route were packed with people buying beer and drinks. After we got back home from the parade and ate dinner, I ptfo'ed till morning.

My cousin (red head), her girlfriend (back left), and some of her friends chillin at Pride.
From Pride


The rest of the pictures from Pride and a couple others can be found here.

The whole purpose of going to Taiwan was to attend my Cousin's wedding and a Yu reunion. It has been probably 15 years since my dad's siblings have all been together in one place. The Yu clan dynamic is definitely a loud one, I think that's why most of us are heart of hearing.

Perry and me, and my dad in the background.
From Cousin's Wedding


The rest of the pictures from the Wedding can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment