Sunday, May 22, 2011

Jobs are dangerous for your wallet

Getting a job is dangerous, especially in the middle of the night. I just made two online purchases. Because in my mind I am saying.. "WEEEeeee I HAVE MONEY TO SPEND!" But really I don't have it yet, and I probably shouldn't even spend money. What I really should do is save it for a rainy day.

So..I should probably really start wearing rings.

And you ask RINGS?!? Wtf? Well, there's a Chinese superstition that if you have gaps in between your fingers your money just slips away. Basically.. you're a BIG SPENDER. But if you wear rings then you spend less?? I have no clue, but ya know the Chinese are crazy. Any who, I have huge gaps between my fingers, which means I don't know how to save money. I guess I will be poor with a great wardrobe?

My excuse for shopping tonight was to find a present for my friend's upcoming quarter of a century birthday, but of course I did a lil shopping of my own.

Damage done tonight:

1. Steve Madden Kortship Flats Returned
2. Madewell Jeans
3. Birthday Present

No prices are posted because that just makes me feel guilty. Plus, if you really wanted to know... google is your friend ;)

BTW, Madewell is having a Sale on their Sale items, an extra 30% off for Sale items. Only until May 25th though.

Cheers Mates!

Edit: Returned the flats because I bought Tory Burch's for the a few $$ less. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment