Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Missing things

Recently, I have been looking back.. maybe because I feel old now. I see the wrinkles coming.. I miss the ease of doing things I used to be so carefree doing not worry about my future. I guess I haven't been one to look to the future... and look where it has gotten me. I am stuck... stuck like super glue.

Where to go from here?

I am not afraid of the future, I just have no idea what is coming.

I am lucky enough to have people in my life whom love me or loved me and support me and that I have selfishly taken advantage of.  But that can only go so far. I am grateful for those people in my life now.. but there are plenty of those who I miss dearly.

I feel lost, I have no idea where my life is going... stuck like super glue. I need tunnel vision now and self-motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment