J says:Valerie, my little jujubee,
J says:and Kitty my little Subway sandwhich
J says:hahaha
J says:I KNOW
K says:what
J says:we all talk about the same stuff anyway.
J says:haha
K says:why does she get jujubee and i get subway sandwich
V says:LOL subway sandwich LOL
J says:hahahaha
V says:MUAHAHA
J says:I'm going to put extra spinach on you Kenny! Lay it down!
J says:and Val, I'm going to jet ski all over your ass!
V says:are you going to add chili?
K says:i don't know how i feel about this
J says:hahahahaha
J says:and add chili!
J says:Debbie get ON!
V says:ohh yes! the chili
V says:and some hot sauce on top
V says:umm umm
J says:You want hot sauce? You like that huh?!
J says:hahaha
D says:this is the most ridiculous conversation ive ever been in and i love it
J says:ahahaha
D says:wtf is a jujubee
J says:I want to drill team your face!
J says:hahahahaha
D says:LOL
D says:wtf
K says:i would like to have been a food with more sexual magnetism than a subway sandwich
V says:HAHAHAH
J says:you want a routine?
J says:ok then!
J says:sorry Kenny
J says:you are not a subway sandwhich
J says:you are a chili pepper
D says:what food has more sexual magnetism than a subway sandwich
D says:thats 12 in of MEAT
D says:what more do you want
J says:hahahahahahaha
V says:yes i was thinking chili pepper TOOO!!
J says:MEAT BALLS! too
V says:LOL
K says:that was a pretty convincing argument
J says:ok meat ball sub with chili pepper
D says:i really want dessert
V says:sounds so good
V says:i have cookies!
J says:Yeah baby I'm sure you've got cookies.
D says:HAHA
J says:And I'm gonna take a bite!
J says:hahaha
D says:hahahaha you bite that cookie jackie
V says:HAHA you can bite all day baby
J says:You won't even need chocolate chips
D says:bite it good
J says:debbie, you want a bite too baby?
J says:hahahahahaha
D says:lol hahahhaha
J says:kitty couldn't handle it
V says:i know!
J says:he can't handle Jujubee's cookie
J says:omg hahaha
D says:lol hahaha
D says:you guys are awesome
J says:hahahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment